Which company has best service support for their smartphones?

• Thread starter Thread starter tech_help
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 5,474
Just googled and found out that almost all service centres have opened up in faridabad even xiaomi.
[emoji15]

Asus has service center in Delhi?
I will buy phone on basis of support available preferably company owned service center other than samsung.

I don't understand the meaning of exclusive Service centers. Micromax service centers i visited were all exclusive (i visited 5 of them). They only provided service for Micromax phones. But they were based on outsourcing.

Even for minor problems like Battery replacement, they ask customers to deposit phone for 7 days. I asked them why such long time. They told me that they place order with company and it takes time for spare parts to arrive. Maximum official time is 10 days. But it can take longer.

And one important thing i forgot to mention. The Micromax service centers are crowded like hell. You have to take Token and wait for hours. My Token number was 230 and 180 number was ongoing. So i have to wait quite a long time. A better approach is to visit service center early in the morning.

Asus phones are good. But i doubt they have good and affordable service. Remember that you have to pay for physical damage even during the warranty period.

@tech_help
in that case avoid Sony z series phones because I have heard so many z series(screen) breaking on their own and sony charging 50% of the cost of mobile to repair them even in warranty. I came to know this after I bought xperia z ultra.I am in paranoid mode since then with the keep of my phone.

I think you're getting too concerned about future purchase because of your experience with your previous phone. I can understand.

All you need to do is to avoid uncommon catchy Smartphones. Buy a more conventional established Model. And use all the protection and prevention for your phone. Strong covers/casing, Tampered Glass etc.

Also buy a phone with Gorilla Glass. Honor Bee didn't have Gorilla Glass.

he has a point though. i have no plans to buy another motorola phone looking at the costs of their displays.
i can only imagine how much the display on z5 premium would cost from Sony if motorola charge 20k for 1080p displays.

@Neo8

Parents and I both use different phones across the Z series and each has been dropped a fair share with and without cases, making me believe that the build quality is stellar :o

Any links?

Back