Which console to buy: Xbox Series X or Playstation 5?

• Thread starter Thread starter vroom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,210
ISP
act
Which one is better and why ? I'm going to buy the best one. So guide me with all your knowledge. Money is no criteria.

Solution
When it comes to exclusives playstation have the best exclusive games when compared to xbox... That's why everyone choose playstation over xbox.. Remaining third party games will release on both consoles but xbox series x is more powerful console than playstation 5( I'm talking about next gen consoles because there is no point in buying older generation consoles now). So if u want to play at better resolution and with better frames and you don't care about exclusive titles then you can choose xbox and one more thing is you have xbox game pass ultimate.. it is a subscription based like Netflix of games and it costs 999/- per month.. And also you get xbox exclusives day one on games pass for free without paying extra money.. So you have...
Considering both xbox and playstation 5 would have exclusive games... it should probably depend upon what games you want to eventually play on this new console.

Upvote 0
When it comes to exclusives playstation have the best exclusive games when compared to xbox... That's why everyone choose playstation over xbox.. Remaining third party games will release on both consoles but xbox series x is more powerful console than playstation 5( I'm talking about next gen consoles because there is no point in buying older generation consoles now). So if u want to play at better resolution and with better frames and you don't care about exclusive titles then you can choose xbox and one more thing is you have xbox game pass ultimate.. it is a subscription based like Netflix of games and it costs 999/- per month.. And also you get xbox exclusives day one on games pass for free without paying extra money.. So you have to decide . If you want the best exclusive games then choose playstation . If you don't care about exclusives and you need better resolution and better frames then you can go for xbox ..

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Solution
did things change with microsoft acquiring bethesda? not sure how many popular titles bethesda have and how important those games are to playstation fans and whether microsoft has confirmed that bethesda would no longer release playstation games?

Upvote 0
The one thing everyone likes about xbox apart from exclusive titles is xbox game pass ultimate... You can play 150+ high quality games just for 999rs per month. Those games are the best in the gaming industry . So you don't have tk buy digitally or physically each and every game you get them in under one shell.. and also xbox exclusive games will release day one on xbox game pass for free you don't have to pay extra money for that.. so you will get those games for 999 instead of 4k or 5k each.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
did things change with microsoft acquiring bethesda? not sure how many popular titles bethesda have and how important those games are to playstation fans and whether microsoft has confirmed that bethesda would no longer release playstation games?
Dude as of now things didn't change but they will.. There are many popular titles like fallout , doom , wolfenstein , elder scrolls etc.. These games are the best in the gaming industry and are so important to playstation fans . That's why microsoft bought it for 7.5 billion dollars.. IF microsoft made these games to xbox exclusive then playstation fans will definitely move to xbox .. They don't care about God of war or anything when it comes to fallout series , doom and Mainly Elder scrolls in my opinion... Microsoft didn't said anything that Bethesda titles will be exclusive to xbox but I think they will announce when starfield and elders scrolls 6( upcoming Bethesda next generation games) release ...

Last edited:
Upvote 1
bQ2Ka9e.webp

@Phanindra Musinada According to this, the ultimate costs 699 only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

Back