Which device to go for? iPhone 5/Galaxy S4/Other

• Thread starter Thread starter Andro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 6,596
I am planning to buy new device. Features can be less but no compromise in battery life. Which one will be better iPhone 5 or Galaxy s4? I have compared both devices with some sites, iPhone 5 has 8MP camera while S4 has 13MP. Front camera has also same thing. I don't really care but i want a good product, so i will not feel bad after buying it. Never used iOS but used Android before. Friends saying iOS has same features that Android has only we can't customise the home screen which doesn't matter for me. I can wait for iPhone 5S if its really worth.
I have seen the Galaxy S4 thread, where a member got damaged one and samsung not hearing him. So fearing to get that product for myself.

So give your suggestions guys.

@sabir, yes i too thinking the same. may be the canvas hd for 4-5 month usage. i guess it costs around 13-15k, it has s3 looks and features as well.
@chuckynorris, external sd doesn't matter till internal memory is high and iPhone too has don't an external sd slot.

Upvote 0
temp said:
@sabir, yes i too thinking the same. may be the canvas hd for 4-5 month usage. i guess it costs around 13-15k, it has s3 looks and features as well.
@chuckynorris, external sd doesn't matter till internal memory is high and iPhone too has don't an external sd slot.
About the iphone where the whole ui is packed and your interface with the deivce is pretty restricted as compared to an android which is fully customizable!!

Upvote 0
mhsabir said:
Quite an expensive torch I must say, iPhone 5 is very thin indeed, but I feel personally its just a fact of getting used to it.
Yeah, it even displays annoying ads on the flashlight app.
Getting used to handle a delicate device I would say.

Upvote 0
my s3 was connecting without any issues via kies, i had uninstalled kies as i had no samsung device for sometimes. now i have reinstalled but it is not detecting s4, any idea what happened and how to make it work?

Upvote 0
Did you install Kies when prompted after connecting S4 for the first time? Or did you download from the net first?Any error message?

Upvote 0
kkapoorr, i have downloaded it from filehippo and installed then connected s4, and its not connecting. all drivers are installed as i can see them in control panel, anything wrong i have done?
experience, yeah agree with you. but is there any alternative? :/

Upvote 0

Back