• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 9,501

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
hi, i need a headphone as i broke my local chinese headphone:(. It sounded very clear and costed just 80/-I need a very clear sounding, good Bass output headphone WITH sufficiently long wire. Budget: Rs.250/- Suggest.

Have always used Philips headphones (those white ones with built in mike). They cost anywhere between 75-250 bucks. But they break within three months (for me). Since last year I am using a Philips headphone SHP something. It is way over budget (1000-1500 bucks). But the quality is very good and it is very comfortable. It has a 2 metre wire. No mike though. Want to buy a Bose one. Can't afford it.

Bose hps cost 10-20k - an audiophile's dream and nightmare at the same time.

I recommended the Philips SHP 805 coz I have been using it for over a year. I use them extensively. Have dropped them multiple times, tripped over the wires pulling them out of the socket and so on. They have outlived all my previous hps. And the sound quality is good for the price paid. Just consider it before deciding what you want to buy.

Philips S-HP805 Headphones Review - TechEnclave

Or see what techtree has to offer.
Techtree.com India > Product Categories > Headphones

bose, i want to buy Lifestyle systems, but when i think of price i think of Sony.,creative has also good line up but bit costly.

There are people, boss, who love music to death. They are known as audiophiles. And they don't mind spending on 20k headphones, even if it means cutting down on some other expenses.

au·di·o·phile = A person having an ardent interest in stereo or high-fidelity sound reproduction (dictionary.com definition).And a 20k headphone will blow you away with the quality of its sound reproduction. Listening to music will never be the same again. Again, why wait at 20k, there are even more expensive systems available as long as you have the dough. I only brought Bose into the conversation coz it is a natural choice for a music lover climbing up the headphone ladder.

Back