Which Headphone to buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 9,501
And ppl who make money out of music... they want to listen to every minute detail. 20k is like pocket change for them.

yes and there r many fools on net giving wrong reviews of bose products.i have been hearing about bose when i was 8 to 9 yrs ,people who worked in gulf countries were bringing pamphlets at that time. edit now i am 24

Sorry dragonball for having hijacked your thread. From now on, no 20k, no Bose and no recommendations of hps exceeding your budget. Promise.

there is a bose headphone set which comes at around 10-12 .. they give a mp3 player free with it !!and no more bose talk now :P

buy ipod ones from palika bazaar for 100/-

okie. O holy lord, i pray to ye, that ye shalt give me enuf dough(money) to satisfy my slightest of wishes, like costliest BOSE headphone, a maybach, a bungalow, few plasmas, a hayabusa, few custom satriani guitars, and whatever else i can think of. O holy lord, fulfill my wishes, for i shalt be grateful to ye. amen! :eek:

oh thy lord
gimme the dough
i will manage the details...
amen
:rolleyes:
... and don't u make me come up there.. u ##,##,##and###..

altec ones start at 650 bucks. u can get good intex (wireless) one for 550 bucks. i bought one of them today. decent stuff.doubt u would find anything creative for 250 bucks. think iball instead.

Back