Which is hottest sports channel in next three months

satheeshvarma

Regular
ISP
asianet
please give ur opinion on which will be hottest sports channel in India during next three months.....TEN SPORTS. Sri-Lanka Pakistan ODI, SriLanka Newzealand test series,India-Newzealand-Srilanka tri series,US OPEN tennisNEO cricket[. Australia tour to India, Indian domestic, SriLanka tour to IndiaSTAR Cricket The Ashes, ICC Champions trophy, Champions league t20.ESPN. EPLZEE Sports. Indian footballDD Sports.KabaddiPlease express your opinion....and let us open the sky for a healthy battle

DD Sports definitely.

Not DD Sports.

Star Cricket
DD National :D [They have the feed from Neo]

----------

with regards to Cricket.

DD National for me too.:irock:

more opinions please......and remind me on sports item i missed, if any.

----------

DD Sports definitely.
It is nice to hear that more people are now getting intersted in sports items like kabaddi and kho kho

DD National for me. Thanks to them, I haven't had to subscribe to Tata Sky's over priced sports channels.

Over Priced ?

All DTH have same price for sports channels with a small diff may be. Do you know hw much Sun DTH charge for Espn Star Pack ? Go and check dude.
moreover tell me whether DishTV provides Neo Pack :whistle:. ok dont ask me why i am comparing TS with Dish like I didn't ask you why you are bringing Tatasky in this discussion...

^ I didn't bring Tata Sky into discussion. The discussion was about which sports channel is the hottest, and I said DD, validating my reason behind saying so. I know Sun charges the most for Sports channels.

Back