Which is hottest sports channel in next three months

Star cricket is the hottest one this month....but next six months it is NEO Cricket...India-australia, India Srilanka, India-Bangladesh, and India South Africa.....plenty of actions on Neo...India Davis cup matches are also live on Neo sports

STAR CRICKET DEFINITELY for this month :P

Yes. STAR Cricket is definite for this month.The Trick is to subscribe from 24th of this month to 23rd of next month.Even if you miss first 2 matches of champions trophy, you can cover-up for champions league whose final is on 23rd Oct. By paying one month subscription, you get two tournaments :wewin:

I will say DD sports is the hottest... recently its showing lot of hot air balloon rallies.. :yahoo:

Yes. STAR Cricket is definite for this month.
The Trick is to subscribe from 24th of this month to 23rd of next month.
Even if you miss first 2 matches of champions trophy, you can cover-up for champions league whose final is on 23rd Oct. By paying one month subscription, you get two tournaments :wewin:

CLT20 semifinal and final are telecast on star sports..so u need star sportds as well next month

I will not subscribe star cricket, because all india mathces and semi final/final matches will avail on DD National.

I will not subscribe star cricket, because all india mathces and semi final/final matches will avail on DD National.

if and only INDIANS move to finals:grin:

CLT20 semifinal and final are telecast on star sports..so u need star sportds as well next month

Hello sateesh,
is it so..?? I was not aware of it. Thanks for clarifying.
That is bad news. Then I'll subscribe start cricket today to catch-up at least these matches.

If SD had taken combined offer of Start Cricket and Star sports, it would have been better :-( Now I need to buy both but only if IPL teams qualify for semi finals ...

if and only INDIANS move to finals:grin:

That is wrong... DD National is currently telecasting semifinal with out india.
I made a mistake buying ESPN only today :wall:

Back