Which is the lowest priced (calls only) BSNL plan?

The portal itself is same for all, but it is definitely localised for each region. For example, the way a plan name is written tend to vary in each region. Or the plan ID would be different in each state/region.

I did check here. The selfcare portal doesn't show plans lower than the current one. Also, there are no plans aforementioned in the list. This means that to downgrade the plan, there is no other way for (some of) us than going to the central office.

@sloj Not that anyone of us haven't done it before. The BSNL team just don't care of all those things. They have a long history known for that. Now that under the present government, with private partnership, the services have been better than before.

A change in govt. or privatization won't help much since it's the same people working in the organization. They have to be willing to change things and even then they need approval.

The Law Comedy GIF by CBS

@WieldyBinkie I downgraded via selfcare, so it's a matter of the regional office I guess. Am yet to check on the MAC binding thing. Been using the Amazon Basics USB 3 ethernet adapter and its MAC has been used so far. Will know when I change that.

I got the same reply from my District office and BSNL BBNW, Bangalore.
The implementation of MAC address binding was done as per the instructions from BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi in order to have better security and to avoid revenue leakage by ensuring one more layer of protection/customer authentication.

Back