Which Modem to buy? (BSNL Listed Modem Attached)

ISP
BSNL
Hey, fellas,
I am about to take BSNL FTTH connection 500Mbps Plan & I was told I couldnot use the old modem ZTE ZXHN F670L as now BSNL compels to choose from the modem they listed. I'm attaching the list in this post.
BSNL-Modem.jpg

I think most of them are the same but, just a renamed versions of same hardware, except Genexis.
Please suggest the best one in the list. I want both Telephone & Internet connection.
Can I able to use another router for Wifi & LAN connections?

Simply buy a cheap ONU with a single Gigabit LAN and a POTS port like this one:

After this you can buy any router you want and hook it to the ONU using bridge mode.

These are the requirements for firmware of ONTs that LCOs and Exchanges should be providing with the connection. Bridge mode still works if your ONT has setting for it. For some regions they even skip the SN check and just verify the MAC binding.

@rusalt oh okay... I didn't get the list for other ONTs which are TEC certified with single Gibabit LAN & POTS port.. Should I ask the LCO for that? or is there any BSNL recommended list similar to the above list that I can download?

Yes, but I think you should simply ask him if the ONT you are going to purchase is going to work or not, just give him make and model number. The one in the picture above is Digisol DG-GR6011.

Back