Which toothpaste do you use?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fred
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 22,397
no toothpaste at all - since the last 5 years. Just water, my fingers and a toothbrush (which I will be replacing with mango leaves soon)

No wonder you have stinking posts here! :lol: Just Kidding! I use any damned toothpaste available!

Originally posted by pawanrh@Oct 14 2005, 06:25 PM
No wonder you have stinking posts here! :lol: Just Kidding! I use any damned toothpaste available!
[snapback]28607[/snapback]
[/quote]

yeah, stinking and brutally honest.

No offense on that, just timely humour thats all! And yes, mostly untrue and actually has nothing to do with your posts, Yogi!

Originally posted by yogi@Oct 13 2005, 08:44 PM
no toothpaste at all - since the last 5 years.
Just water, my fingers and a toothbrush (which I will be replacing with mango leaves soon)
[snapback]28518[/snapback]
[/quote]
Are you serious? I mean man can you send a pic of your mouth?

arey baba atleast gargle woth some nice minty solution......don't be so harsh on ur breath.btw..how do you take care about the bad breath.....pan parag?

yes of course I am serious. My teeth are perfectly healthy, and recently when I went to a doctor for some tonsils infection (because of the pollution) he said he had rarely seen such healthy teeth before. Bad breath? no I dont have any, because I dont eat processed or artificial food. Just natural food for me.

yes I am a yogi, but I still have to work on a lot of improvment despite reasonable progress in various areas. Its a lifelong process :-)

Back