why do I have to reboot my router frequently

• Thread starter Thread starter Bokya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,568
ISP
BSNL
Using bsnl ftth since a week. After one week of usage I have to keep rebooting my Syrotech 1110 wdont router frequently. I mean all the lights are green but there is just no internet connectivity. After rebooting everything goes fine for next hour or two. My lco told me this is happening because there is new firmware virsion available and he will soon install it but my firmware version is 1.0.26-200308 which i think is latest. Got fedup due to this as i have spent 4600 for fiber and old copper wire connection never gave any trouble.
Can any one tell some solution for this ?

I have the same ONT and my connection is also a week old. The firmware you have is not the latest I believe. My firmware is 1.0.35. if you know how to configure it try resetting the ONT once.

@
PranjalT
thanks for reply. My LCO just upgraded it to 1.0.30-200401. I told him about your version but he said he didnt get that version yet. I will update here if there is any issue with this version. Can you give link for 1.0.35

I need link as well, Same OLT.

also, try changing something on ont and restart it. Because there is an issue where the seeings does not stick

This seems to be a firmware issue. Hopefully the update should solve the problem.

I have the same ONT and my connection is also a week old. The firmware you have is not the latest I believe. My firmware is 1.0.35. if you know how to configure it try resetting the ONT once.
share firmware file of 1.035 we all having 1.034 last

Using bsnl ftth since a week. After one week of usage I have to keep rebooting my Syrotech 1110 wdont router frequently. I mean all the lights are green but there is just no internet connectivity. After rebooting everything goes fine for next hour or two. My lco told me this is happening because there is new firmware virsion available and he will soon install it but my firmware version is 1.0.26-200308 which i think is latest. Got fedup due to this as i have spent 4600 for fiber and old copper wire connection never gave any trouble.
Can any one tell some solution for this ?
it's issue of 1.025 and 1.036 upgrade it to 1.032 or newer

Back