• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,524

dishtvdth

Regular
ISP
airtel
9x channel is available on Tata Sky on channel no.150 I called dish tv cc they said we have no info about 9x if it will launch on dish tv u will be informed by interactive channel 999 :wall:shame on dish tv they called themself leader :mad: they have only 127 channel & yhey said we have 177 they counr dd directs 50 channel including 20 test of dd:madness: tt sky have now 141 channel and good :rofl:channels like bindass,ndtv life,neo,9x there is no comparison of tata sky and dish tv

Well my dear it seems you are more interested in number game, with dishtv you will be able to watch all dd dth channels then why you won't count that, without dishtv are you able to get dd dth channels....simple answer no. then why you don't count them.

9x channel is available on Tata Sky on channel no.150 I called dish tv cc they said we have no info about 9x if it will launch on dish tv u will be informed by interactive channel 999 :wall:shame on dish tv they called themself leader :mad: they have only 127 channel & yhey said we have 177 they counr dd directs 50 channel including 20 test of dd:madness: tt sky have now 141 channel and good :rofl:channels like bindass,ndtv life,neo,9x there is no comparison of tata sky and dish tv
And as far as new channels are concern just accept the fact merely adding up channels does not solve any purpose because after some you will the only one who says why add this crap channels....also as a matter of fact Bindass channels are just crap totally, NDTV goodtimes is good channel but still hard to find viewers and TRP is not good at all further you can't say anything about 9X channels because till now you haven't seen this and also only Big production houses does not not means always they bring the best.

Well my dear it seems you are more interested in number game, with dishtv you will be able to watch all dd dth channels then why you won't count that, without dishtv are you able to get dd dth channels....simple answer no. then why you don't count them.

And as far as new channels are concern just accept the fact merely adding up channels does not solve any purpose because after some you will the only one who says why add this crap channels....also as a matter of fact Bindass channels are just crap totally, NDTV goodtimes is good channel but still hard to find viewers and TRP is not good at all further you can't say anything about 9X channels because till now you haven't seen this and also only Big production houses does not not means always they bring the best.
Well here is Dish Tv supporter who always support for Dish TV.

In Dish tv we can find many crap channels too. Than whey they are lineup there.

I also want to clear doubt on numbers game.

Lets we have 177 channels ok.

- 3 channels are repeted so now it's 174
- 14 Test Channels so now it's 160
- 1 Interacive channel useless so now it's 159
- 5 MOD channels so now it's 154
- 9 Active service channels its' 145. ( Check Satcodx chart Actives servcies are also Channels)

So Now Dish TV have 145 channels + 20 Radio channels.

So Tata Sky is very close to Dish TV.

Well here is Dish Tv supporter who always support for Dish TV.

In Dish tv we can find many crap channels too. Than whey they are lineup there.

I also want to clear doubt on numbers game.

Lets we have 177 channels ok.

- 3 channels are repeted so now it's 174
- 14 Test Channels so now it's 160
- 1 Interacive channel useless so now it's 159
- 5 MOD channels so now it's 154
- 9 Active service channels its' 145. ( Check Satcodx chart Actives servcies are also Channels)

So Now Dish TV have 145 channels + 20 Radio channels.

So Tata Sky is very close to Dish TV.
Then same is the case with Tata sky as well they also have Active service channels about 9-10, Mod channels, test channels, help channels and others.

Tata Sky channels structure:3 = help channel, showcase promo, tata sky promo.6 = showcase movie on demand channels.8 = radio channels.124 = actual channels.So total = 141.Add 8 active services (wizkids, games, darshan, sports, cooking, astrology, newsroom, star news). Now total = 149.But I don't consider services, showcase, help, promos etc as channels. So my count goes = 124 + 8 = 132.

So, for those who have interest in number game can check, Dishtv : 145 channels + 20 radio channels = 165. Tata Sky: 124 channels + 8 radio channels = 132.

So, for those who have interest in number game can check,
Dishtv : 145 channels + 20 radio channels = 165.
Tata Sky: 124 channels + 8 radio channels = 132.
Yop great work Neo.

Now Difference is only 33 chanels which was 55 in May 2007.

we r not counting no. of channel this is only dishtv's good luck that they recieve signal from dd direct also the matter is why dish tv called himself a leader, they cant launch the chhanel for the same day u said 9x could b the crap channel (r u child) now this is clear that Tata Sky is better than dish tv they r adding new active services epg is accurate dish tv is dieng,if u like dish tv then enjoy i m not satisfied,tell me r u?

i bought Dish TV only to watch football matches on GOAL TV1, GOAL TV2 and ZEE Sports, as my cable operator was just broadcasting ESPN, STAR, STAR Cricket and Ten Sports.But after i bought Dish TV i came to know that Goal TV is no longer available. Still satisfied with TV5 Monde, its a good channel but now we have to pay Rs.150 for that single channel. Dish TV needs to improve and be more professional.

Still satisfied with TV5 Monde, its a good channel but now we have to pay Rs.150 for that single channel.

TV5 Monde is a free channel (see Asiasat 3) charging 150 rupees for it is plain robbery.

Back