• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 7,074

ranjittech

Regular
ISP
MTNL Triband
If you wanna own a WIN7 OS for free, hurry up and sign up at houseparty.com
This is the kind of marketing effort from Microsoft.
Check the links below:

Windows 7: Microsoft goes the Amway way - India Business - Business - NEWS - The Times of India

So, who's planning a Windows 7 launch party? | Hardware 2.0 | ZDNet.com

I believe many on this forum must have already applied. No body cared to start the thread as it might lessen his chance to get the one. LOL..
Do let us know if anybody get the kit. Do invite me for the party!!!

thx for the info

Tomorrow or day after is the day to annonce the houseparty winner. Whoever get the chance, share here.

Windows 7 Launch Party Party Date: October 22, 2009 (36 days away) Active ApplicantYour application was received on Saturday, September 12 2009 and is now under review.You will be notified by email of your status on or around Friday, September 18. Good luck!Please note: Only one application per household; multiple applications will be disqualified.

Even IBN7 had some kind of contest in association with Microsoft. Winners have announced and they are enjoying WIN7 even before commercial release. Came to know while watching IBN7. Too late....

If you wanna own a WIN7 OS for free, hurry up and sign up at houseparty.com
This is the kind of marketing effort from Microsoft.
Check the links below:

Windows 7: Microsoft goes the Amway way - India Business - Business - NEWS - The Times of India

So, who's planning a Windows 7 launch party? | Hardware 2.0 | ZDNet.com

I believe many on this forum must have already applied. No body cared to start the thread as it might lessen his chance to get the one. LOL..
Do let us know if anybody get the kit. Do invite me for the party!!!

Back