Worst customer service.

• Thread starter Thread starter prasadashutosh24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,722
P

prasadashutosh24

I know you'll must be getting this a lot. Time and again hathway proves that they have the most customer insensitive, illiterate goons sitting at help desk.
This time; my quaterly plan expiry was on 19 /6. I started getting calls about renewal and upgrade to new hd3 50mbps..that they will send executive to collect money, have to pay very little extra Blah blah. I decided to continue same and made payment yesterday morning through icici online debit card..
And yes you guessed it right. Those scoundrels scumbags deactivated my connection today 20/6 citing non realization of payment. Who the bloody hell in this world gives them the right to deactivate any connection without any notice...
All right I somehow tried to ignore and get back to work... Made couple of call and told them to set it right 11 am.. This rascals did not reactivate it till I lost my senses and started abusing at 330 pm... Yes the moment I blasted they started the connection In 5 mins.
I had kept my cool all this while. Called them every hour between 11 to 3. Last the person says he has to talk to andheri to reactivate... What the hell were they doing all this while..
I was calling up kandivali numbers all this while.. In the end citing this is their managers number Mr Rajesh jattar they gave me Thane customer care number... Lying filthy pimps... Oh and somebody called Jaasbir is their kandivali department head as per one other dude ... Again there was no such person..
Heck they don't have a system to accept complaints.. They don't have a system to hear my ordeal so that they don't repeat such shit again.. Wow.
I am just gonna throw out their blood box after 3 months.. I don't trust these insolent mofos too refund my money.

Most useless numbers . these are the rascals who spoiled my day.

02228846108. (some guy called Tushar.. Biggest liar.)

Wish something could be done...

Kandivali thakur village hathway broadband connection.

Back