X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

I know about the Days of Future Past storyline in general. But I thought Wolverine here is going back after First Class has happened i.e. Profeessor was wounded and he had split from Magneto, because as per First Class - they met & were together till he got wounded and they separated. So as per that timeline, there was no point where they were separated and Professor was still walking....

that made no sense to me :D

lol
Anyway let me try again. First Class had Magneto/Professor meeting & fighting common enemy, with Magneto accidentally ended up injuring Professor permanently & parting ways at the end.
Now, Wolverine has to bring them together by finding them. What explanation is there to show Professor walking after they have split up.

So Magneto and Professor worked together initially but they separated later on and Wolverine is playing cupid trying to bring them together again? ok. :

lol.. Playing Cupid .. no.. They need to be brought together along with others to prevent whatever they are trying to prevent. Some fancy robots catching them all & killing or imprisoning them in future..

I dont want to reveal spoilers..... But except for 1-2 major differences, they happenings here align more with the comics from what I have read online...

Correction : Align with one of the storylines of the comics (Considering comics itself have gone reboots)

I just want plain entertainment :D which is why I would be seeing spider-man too but in 3d (2d if available).

Back