Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,452
What is the purpose of SIM tray?!

nope. it's smart. in case of emergency you want to loan your phone to your friend? he should not be required to cut his sim for a couple of minutes of use. :|

I think Mi3 uses larger SIM. So if ur SIM is already Micro size then first you put it in a SIM tray and then insert SIM tray in Mi3.

I suppose thats the purpose of SIM tray.

@chromaniac ur post did not make sense! Even I thought u were kidding! (To me its reverse of what u said. If you have Micro SIM but friends mobile has support for larger SIM then u can still use ur SIM using SIM tray)

Last edited:
both ways? how can large SIM fit in smaller SIM socket? Unless it is cut permanently.

Xiaomi Mi 3 Coming Back This Diwali; Priority Pass in Tow

Jain did not give too many details, but he did suggest that the Mi 3 flash sale will take place around Diwali. He also did not say how many Mi 3 handsets Xiaomi would bring to India for this sale.

The company will launch something called the Xiaomi Priority Pass, which will be given only to people who have been trying repeatedly to purchase the phone in the past, but have been unable to do so. For these users, there will be a special priority sale, where the phones will be automatically placed in their shopping cart on Flipkart. To go through with the purchase, the buyers need only complete the billing process.

Back