Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,452
Amzer

My phone has given up again

Bluetooth on my phone does not work (goes in to connected/disconnected cycles) when I connect it my car's audio system.

I am also getting do not cover the orange bar of the phone error too frequently in MIUI6.

I have an Amazer screen protector applied on my phone.

When is it you get the error of do not cover orange bar error ?

It is supposed to come when you cover the top sensors while unlocking the phone.

most of the time when i unlock phone (sometimes even when I am trying to access notifications) even tough when I do not have anything touching the orange area (top bezel) .

I have mostly started observing issues after applying a screen protector. I have removed it and will check for couple of days before raising an issue with FK

screen protector works in weird ways...like someone just said..you will get the message when you get your phone out of the pocket..even if you get those..then just turn off that option or switch to MIUI V5 stable ROM...MIUI V6 still has many issues!!

@v1rus , did you raise a ticket with fk.

i just got an email from them that they were unable to reach you.

here is the email

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Flipkart.com!

Order ID: ODxxxxxxxxx489

This is in reference to the concern you had raised to our technical team with regards to the product purchased from us. We have been trying to contact you on your phone, however have been unable to reach you. Please reply to this e-mail if there are any alternate contact number and a convenient time between 9 AM - 9 PM, so that we can arrange a call back to you to address the concern to ensure a prompt resolution.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Regards,
anantsrinivas.chavan
Customer Support

let me know if you want me to reply them.

Back