Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,449
Oppo Find 7 and LG G3 have 534 ppi.

Looking at some of the replies of Xiaomi's VP online I am fairly certain that they are going to launch the 64GB variant in black sooner or later.

I am in urgent need of a new phone. Really wanted the black variant (storage isn't an issue for me). Now wondering whether waiting for the black variant may backfire. Can't possibly live without a new phones for more than 10-15 days and I doubt Xiaomi will get the new stock by then. Aisa na ho ki Metallic Grey bhi gaya haath se and the black variant will take a few months or so. I will be forced to buy the Moto G then.

Btw their VP is going through all the comments online to study the Indian market. A few he has noted are:

1) They will try to help in case Flipkart does not service a particular pin code. How exactly? No clue!

2) They might bring the 64 GB black variant to India. People were complaining about lack of the black variant. The VP asked which colour would people want if they bring the 64 GB phone to India and almost everyone replied with "Black".

3) He said he noticed Indian consumer's desire to provide a screenguard with the phone itself and that Xiaomi might try to do that in the coming months.

Although I hope he realizes that a large bunch of Indians online are morons. There were people calling the phone over-priced and how purchasing a separate screenguard was alien to Indian consumers (Hain?!). Lets hope he does not get swayed by the "My Micromax is besht. Jai Hind!" type people!

Back