Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,448
they are...but apparently i had a mix up and they sent me the chinese Mi3 variant..which had some differences...but got it changed effectively...
Besides its flipkart...

lol.

I actually saw lot of cases for mi3 along with other popular models like s5 I phone and lumia 520 at Comic con hyd :P

really tells you how popular this phone is

I ordered my self one from here
Buy Xiaomi Mi3 Covers Online at Bewakoof.com

I have still not received it but will let you know in couple of days.

I also ordered Amzer Kristal screen protector (for one of the phones that I had to exchange) but it sucks. It was a finger print magnet and I will not recommend it. I am also in the market looking for one. I will probably order the one offered by Xiaomi itself.

Got one MI3 and one Redmi1S yesterday... Using MI3 now and got one update... Today I flashed CWM Recovery and rooted it... So far soo good...

I think the update made the phone better wrt FREE RAM...

The launch timeframe for the Mi 4 is consistent with what Barra had revealed to BGR India earlier this year.

The flagship device also marks the end of the Mi 3 in India, as it has replaced the latter on the production lines. Barra also said that the company won’t host a full fledged Mi 3 sale in India again, and will instead look at finishing up the inventory that it currently has.

Last week during Flipkart’s Big Billion Day sale, thecompany had made 25,000 units of the smartphone available for selected users who had failed to buy the smartphone before.
Xiaomi Mi 4 and Redmi Note to launch in India in the next two months: Report | Latest Tech News, Video & Photo Reviews at BGR India

Last edited:

Back