Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,451
may not be a right comparison.
Kindles(E-Ink) requires charging once a month on standard use. Not the case with phones.

BTW, Kindles do supply the USB cable and the USB power adapter.

Honestly speaking most people I know already have multiple usb chargers and earphones at home and would be happy if not stocking these in the box brings the price down. That said, first time buyers may require both.

Anyway, they have already reduced the price of the phone by 1,000/- which should be enough to buy the piston earphones they are going to offer separately. Xiaomi's revenue models relies heavily on sale of accessories. Don't think they would ever stock the box with everything from earphones to screenguards to flip covers.

I believe it comes with the charger. At least it looks like it from the unboxing video.

2min mark

really having second thoughts about buying mi3 on launch day.

curious about mi4 specs/price/launch in india
"chinese phone hai tera? hahaha"
i have a g2. do i really need this?
ugly metallic gray

hmm..

Aww. Sucks. Don't bother in that case. 14 rupees on sale of one xiaomi mi 3? i should remove all promos for the freaking phone.

ahahahahah the fuck dude. i doubt if even 1000 first subs have registered for it. guess they're hardly making any profit of mi3 i guess explains such low commission.

From what I see, they killed the affiliate commission to lower the price of this phone even more. This is not going to make their bigger affiliate partners in the long term.

Back