Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,447
One of the dopest deals of 2014.

Hope there are enough service centers.

Last edited:
Great news for me. Was thinking of getting Moto G as my 3 year old ZTE blade gave up but, now I'll go for this :D

I am quite surprised at the pricing. i saw it being sold in Hong Kong for ~15.5k and they have 0 import taxes etc. And them managing to retain the same pricing for India is pretty impressive IMO. This will probably be the 16 gig version though. There is no card slot. And the next version is 64gb I think which retails for about ~4-5k more.

Friend is confused about getting this. Is concerned regarding the after sales service. What say?

A big No from me as even Karbonn and Micromax are yet to provide their best in after sales.

I am comparing their after sales services. Was trying to point out that even established Indian brands fails to give top notch customer support.

Micromax and Karbonn like companies are not able to provide top notch customer support due to the sheer number of faulty devices. Quality of the product itself plays a very important role here.

Not necessarily. In a vast country like India, you need to have excellent Customer Service outlets to deal with things. No matter you sell premium or non premium devices. Every device is a machine and will fall ill after sometime.

Back