Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,452
I mean you just need to order through that account. You do not need to get that person to order for you. Use your own name and address and payment mode. Just borrow the account. :|

22nd is open for all who've registered. 21st for the first 1000 flipkart first customers.

22nd is open for registered people on first come first serve basis :D so there are still no guarantees.

Correct me if i am wrong!!
I have registered from my account and i didn't get any mail stating anything...So am i entitled to buy on 21st or 22nd??

So,what is the point of registering??,if all the people are allowed to buy the phone on 22nd??

First 1000 pieces are already fixed to the people who have registered,its upto them if they want to buy or not!!
Apart from them,others have a 2nd priority,i suppose then??
So,we are pre-empting people who haven't registered??

Yup. I am guessing the people who registered would continue to get priority on new shipments if they are unable to meet the demand on 22nd. So it is still better than what happened with Moto G. Best would have been if they had just taken pre-orders with payments and given you an estimated date itself lol. But that never works out as people just do not have the patience.

Back