Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,454
I need to get the Flipkart First Service!!
Seems like a nice deal!!
BTW...anyone has access to the buying process right now??
if yes can i use your account?? :P

And you probably cannot get into the top 1000 by buying Flipkart First now :speechless:
Figured that much out !! :p
I have a gift voucher from flipkart of 250Rs....Remeber the greeting Card called Flip123 Customer Card...I got a mail stating 250Rs. eVoucher redeemed on WS Retail!!

Nope. Xiaomi is not Motorola. They apparently have 30-40 million customers in China already. So I imagine they have the capacity to manufacture enough units to meet the demand on day one in India. I mean we are talking about a company that sold 50,000 units of their MiPad in the first four minutes of availability!

In any case, that website that lists import units might already have revealed the number of units that Flipkart might have with them? No blog has mentioned that till now? :D

67SuH11.jpg

:-|

Someone (whose FB profile suggested he was a procurement executive at Flipkart) had suggested that FK had an initial stock of 10,000 units and was sourcing another stock of 40,000 for the D-day i.e. tomorrow.

That is good right? I mean 40,000 is a lot of phones even for a Rs. 15000 device.

About 100,000 registrations. Clicking a button does not take much effort. Flipkart should have taken a token registration money :D

Back