Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,448
Flipkart is shitty for Restricting PIN Codes in U.P.

and that too its a HOAX warning, Some items valued at Rs.12000/- are easily handled thru ekart and few items worth 6K only are presented with a notice that their stupid courier partner cannot handle, WTF, the courier partner is their inhouse "EKart" in both cases.

Also in many cases where seller is anything except "WS RETAIL" it won't let you buy at a PINCODE already serviced earlier for past purchases.

So I assume its their will to serve or not to serve a PINCODE rather than any courier partner thingy.

Flipkart is actually a bit retarded. One day I ordered a 7,000 Rs printer to Meerut and they delivered it. A week later a restriction of 5,000 Rs was put for my pin code. Then the restriction was lifted for most WS Retail shipments. I will be massively pissed if they have a restriction for Mi3 as well. Might have to make a trip to Delhi just to collect the phone. Lame really.

Flipkart is shitty for Restricting PIN Codes in U.P.

and that too its a HOAX warning, Some items valued at Rs.12000/- are easily handled thru ekart and few items worth 6K only are presented with a notice that their stupid courier partner cannot handle, WTF, the courier partner is their inhouse "EKart" in both cases.

Also in many cases where seller is anything except "WS RETAIL" it won't let you buy at a PINCODE already serviced earlier for past purchases.

So I assume its their will to serve or not to serve a PINCODE rather than any courier partner thingy.

That is absolutely true.

WS Retail is happy to ship Nexus 7 worth 23,999/- to UP but has courier constraints when it comes to much lesser priced products.

ujdKjxn.png

They simply have Fu@ked up logistics and this is going to bite them in their a$$ once FDI in eCommerce comes around and Amazon or others enter the scene. Good luck with making a mockery of online retail!

if anyone can understand the guy, summary please.

and no one wants to hear about Redmi bs. get to mi3 already.

and are these products even going on sale today on fk?

I can't understand 90% of what this guy is saying. The audio quality is piss poor. And some idiot keeps messing with the camera focus every now and then.

Back