Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
They ripped off Pressy. And have not open sourced their code. Sends private data to Chinese servers. Gets caught. Makes it optional in the name of transparency. LOL company.

And of course pretends current system of selling is optimal even though it's clear it's bullshit designed for repeated press releases.

Hugo I am a dick Barra said they believe that user privacy is of utmost importance for them. They just believe in it. Like they believe current system of selling is the best they have right now.

sesahu3y.jpg

They have the advantage of being a Chinese company so it's going to be hard for even Micromax to compete with them. I hope Indian government takes appropriate steps to keep them in check. But then our fucking government communicates with each other though Facebook owned WhatsApp so I am just being stupid here.

They have the advantage of being a Chinese company so it's going to be hard for even Micromax to compete with them. I hope Indian government takes appropriate steps to keep them in check. But then our fucking government communicates with each other though Facebook owned WhatsApp so I am just being stupid here.
There was some tax concession given to mobile cos in the latest budget by the govt. Hope the sops help micromax / karbonn to be more competitive.

Back