Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
I am stressing out. :sweating:
have two of my browsers on, tablet, mobile set up..

@volcano619, @pankaj, @chromaniac whoever's online @2pm you guys please try and add too. :p:worried:
I tried....LOL this time it was really some sort of flash thingy!!
I mean,it always showed that "you are not registered" then it used to go OSS,but this time it went OSS as soon as the BUY NOW option came!!
@chromaniac Im sorry to post this link,but i guess people might get some advantage,if they use this!!
20,000 units of Mi 3 got sold out in 2.4 Seconds in India on Flipkart. - Page3 - India - MIUI Official Community

For all the people,who want to buy Mi3,some of the members of the MIUI Team are reserving some devices and are giving away for the original price,you can contact anyone and also post your difficulties while buying....I mean its worth a try!! :/

If anyone got one piece in their cart pls let me know. I tried to buy but didn't succeed.

Can anyone summarize for me - what is the big deal about this mobile?!

I know thread has reached 77 pages but I never bothered! Sorry for being completely ignorant!!

I came to know about this Xiaomi thing just recently when my cousin bought it from Flipkart and showed it to me.

It was his first day, infact he un-boxed it infront of me.

He was all praises about it. That this is original company from which Apple and Samsung etc buy parts from.

And there are only selected quantities available in India.

Searching GSM arena I see its already 1 year old phone!

Specification look fantastic (for the offer price) but still I am not sure about chinese company!

Last edited:
I guess there are some privacy concerns, it being a Chinese company, apart from that looks a good deal & one of the best phones available in the market right now at that price range. Like your cousin says, the fact that so many of the parts are bought from them, they are able to produce at prices that no one can really compete at.

Though with Moto G reducing prices (plus 10% cashback with SBI cards) , I would say it is probably a safer bet. More so, with regular updates & stuff.

I guess there are some privacy concerns, it being a Chinese company, apart from that looks a good deal & one of the best phones available in the market right now at that price range. Like your cousin says, the fact that so many of the parts are bought from them, they are able to produce at prices that no one can really compete at.

Though with Moto G reducing prices (plus 10% cashback with SBI cards) , I would say it is probably a safer bet. More so, with regular updates & stuff.
Motorola is also Chinese company now :p
Apart from that I also never bothered to take interest in Xiaomi phone... because it is Chinese, and I doubt what could be service provided by them if any damage occurs.

Back