Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,454
You are forgetting the fact that the phone has hardware specifications that matches devices sold at double the price.

And of course. Xiaomi does not manufacturer probably more than half the components that go into the phone. They buy them at the same rates as other companies. Processors, display, RAM, SSD and so on.

That might be the case for electronics manufactured by chinese companies. Xiaomi uses components from reputed companies. Not local Chinese parts.

I remember there was a very popular speaker by pioneer which looked like and called an 'helmet' ........... Company wanted to stop its production but demand was so high they officially stopped it but gave production rights to some other company to meet the demand, there are always work around to sell cheap, specially from China

That might be the case for electronics manufactured by chinese companies. Xiaomi uses components from reputed companies. Not local Chinese parts.

Recently 1 year back or so Sony lcd /led truck was stolen and the transporter was known to me, obviously it was insured, but transporter told me that however total mrp costs of tv is 40 lacs, it costed Sony 20 lacs + only

And it was Sony

Employees quota in electronic companies give straight 40 % discount on items even then they don't sell in loss

You really think companies sell for these phones and TV for petty amount?

These are desirable goods, people pay exorbitantly higher price for things they desire,.............. Same applies for stones we know as........... 'diamonds'

You guys wait for high end phones to launch so that you can get the latest phones on launch day

Do you not know story of Apple products?

LOL assuming profit of 1000Rs per piece. 20000000Rs in 2 seconds.

1 crore earned in just 1 second! WOW COOL!!

Check Zauba, the latest round of imports have reduced price of 12000, ie 2000Rs profit per piece

so i imagine indian government is paying the shipping costs? and some jinni is paying the cost of logistics and other expenses.

Back