Xiaomi Power Bank 10400mAh

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 216
  • Views Views 25,664
Ok managed to place order by some workarounds!! :D

It was not allowing me to "Buy now", so I first added to "Wishlist" and then went to "Wishlist" and then clicked on "Buy now" button given there.

Looks like it's out of stock already. I too am getting the same issue, was trying to order for a friend.

EDIT: Amish's workaround works!

Now I am a Flipkart guru! :D

Opted for COD, lets see if they trust me! (Got SMS that it will delievered by 6 October)

Just hope that item is not faulty, this will be my third power bank in 1 year. Both previous were faulty.

Although ebay gave me refund. But point is I am tired of following up to get a refund.

Yes but why I asked is because on Flipkart there are some negative reviews about faulty item.

But fingers crossed, may be 3rd time lucky will apply to me! :D

I am using the Ambrane one for a few months now. Has worked fine for me. A friend also bought it on my recommendation. He also has no issues. Just one thing... Do not go by the percentage display... It is not very accurate. It falls down very slow in the beginning and bam goes to zero from 50-60%. But it does manage to charge my Nexus 5 3-4 times easily.

Personally I would get the Xiaomi one right now. Not that I trust Xiaomi but the one from Ambrane is largely a rebranded Chinese unit. Tons of companies sell the exact same model with their own logo including DigiFlip I think.

Back