Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,470
Xiaomi definitely has a good market in India, sold my Redmi1s for Rs4000/- and upgraded to Redmi 2 prime. It's seriously a pleasant upgrade so far. RAM management looks better in this phone as i get 1.2GB free most of time. Apps runs smoothly and multi tasking looks awesome. May be the huge difference due to me moving from 1GB RAM to 2GB RAM.

Handset is kinda look alike of Samsung S4, little more compact. Mobile has a premium look.

Good release by MI!!!!

can anyone check if they can get an account recovery mail on mi.com? have been trying for an hour.

lol. i have had my share of otp through text issues. otp through email is first.

I get the OTP if I change my email address in the backend after logging through Facebook. Instantly. But no OTP for password reset. Changing from Gmail to Hotmail did not fix it. Password recovery OTP is not even arriving on Hotmail. :\

yup. the stupid router mobile app does not have facebook login so i need to get access to the password. without that cannot access the stupid router from the phone.

Back