Xiaomi Redmi 3

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
Check Redmi 3 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal

Xiaomi Announces The Redmi 3 With A Snapdragon 616, 5-Inch 720p Display, And 4100mAh Battery For About $100

5-inch 720P HD display
Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
2GB RAM
16GB storage with microSD card slot (supports up to 128GB)
4100mAh battery with 5V/2A fast charging
139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; 144g
13-megapixel, F/2.0 rear camera with PDAF for fast 0.1s autofocus - 5-megapixel F/2.2 front camera
Dual SIM (second slot doubles as microSD card slot)

Ce6Kcop.jpg

vk0qOws.jpg

hybrid sim slot. Rest of the specs look pretty damn good. big battery and expandable storage? Might just be my next phone

I don't get it. Why are they not using USB-C on newer phones! I mean it's not like this port is proprietary in nature or anything.

I doubt lower and mid-range mobile market would accept a new port so soon :-P. I wouldn't see USB-C becoming common atleast for another year or two.

That's what I don't get. Premium devices this year are likely to use USB-C so these companies are just adding to the fragmentation of charging ports. It's not like they do not give the phones with chargers here in India like in some other countries. The sooner they switch to USB-C for all future models, the better it is for them and the entire market.

what's different between OnePlus' implementation and google's implementation? both are usb 2. i guess you are referring to lack of rapid charging on op2? i am not sure how fast does op2 recharge with official charger. i doubt it's that bad compared to 6p which takes 40-60 minutes more to fully charge after reaching 100% :D

Back