Yahoo! Mail Updates

I updated the app today evening and I was literally stunned. From a boring, sluggish and unattractive UX, they have suddenly come up with something smooth and an extremely good looking UX. I'm loving this update. :D

this is basically googlification of yahoo... i expect flickr would be the next project to get googlified.

I noticed it a while ago, but decided to download it & see, just for the sake of it. Not much difference when compared to the built-in Mail App. Only advantage I could see over that was that I was able to drag/drop a mail from one folder to another which seemed lacking in the default App.

Ok.. I have noticed this a few times. But wanted to check if its a common problem for other people and also if other browsers are affected. Sometimes when I have opened an email, and I click on Inbox, it doesnt take me back there, but its kind of stuck at that email. Even if I go to contacts and try to come back, it is that email that comes up when I click Inbox.

Everytime i login (rarely , since i have setup all mails to forward to gmail) , There is new layout and new crap. They has every potential to be the no1 mail service , with such a large number of users. I am sticking with it , because of my official email ids are with them.

Ok.. I have noticed this a few times. But wanted to check if its a common problem for other people and also if other browsers are affected. Sometimes when I have opened an email, and I click on Inbox, it doesnt take me back there, but its kind of stuck at that email. Even if I go to contacts and try to come back, it is that email that comes up when I click Inbox.

I have noticed something similar happen with outlook.com on Chrome at my end.

For the life of me i have never been able to have the yahoo mail remember me on my computer. I mean the keep me signed in option. Have used ff and chrome with same result. Anyone having faced something similar?

Back