Yahoo! Mail Updates

Nope i can confirm that yahoo always sees as a hacker :P .. Every time requesting a captcha or verification code , eventhough i havent anything like that .Few weeks before , yahoo stopped (atleast over SSL) POP to Gmail , luckily it started working again this week. Just hope that they keep this POP service open and not move to their premium service .Yahoo layout looks modern but functionality wise its too poor. for eg to get into settings , you need to hover over the "gear" button and wait for menu to load

dunno. i stay connected to flickr and as a result to my yahoo account. have not logged in manually in ages. i have a lastpass generated password for it which i cannot really remember so i would know when it asks me for a password.

dunno. i stay connected to flickr and as a result to my yahoo account.

have not logged in manually in ages. i have a lastpass generated password for it which i cannot really remember so i would know when it asks me for a password.

what is the difference between your login and mine ? I too store my password on LP , and dont remember . The issue is yahoo for reason only known to them throws captcha and verification code . which imo shouldnt happen for normal login , unless my account is tried multiple times by someone else. , which i doubt it.

Maybe because of the verified computer feature? I enabled it long time ago. Not even sure if they still offer it.lol. i just found myself logged off :D Yahoo sent me to "Update your password recovery information" page. So, I guess I hit some kind of threshhold.

Maybe because of the verified computer feature? I enabled it long time ago. Not even sure if they still offer it.

lol. i just found myself logged off :D

Yahoo sent me to "Update your password recovery information" page. So, I guess I hit some kind of threshhold.

lol .. welcome to the club..

Just set lastpass to login automatically. It's pretty fast that ways.

Many times it doesnt find the login form box , eg freecharge.in , and in many forums. Moreover even if it finds the form box , the site doesnt seem to recognize that eg: flipkart , dont know if its resolved.Manual login ,gives more control on which site i login and not , even though you can set it , i simply dont want to login automatically for sites which i have multiple ID`s :P

Back