Yahoo! Mail Updates

Tried using Yahoo Mail for a few minutes right now. The huge ass graphic ad on the right side refreshes on EVERY SINGLE MAIL load. So, if I am cleaning up my inbox featuring 50 mails, Yahoo would throw 50 different visual graphic ads in my face that are hard to ignore.What are they trying to do? Drive me away from Yahoo Mail? Or pushing me to install an ad blocker?

chromaniac said:
Tried using Yahoo Mail for a few minutes right now. The huge ass graphic ad on the right side refreshes on EVERY SINGLE MAIL load. So, if I am cleaning up my inbox featuring 50 mails, Yahoo would throw 50 different visual graphic ads in my face that are hard to ignore.What are they trying to do? Drive me away from Yahoo Mail? Or pushing me to install an ad blocker?
How about an ad-block for selective sites that you hate mostly?

It doesnt change for me though, it either shows me AD's asking to donate to Unicef or some marriage site AD :secret:

For me it 'refreshed' the ad on every mail view. I mean clicking on individual mails in the inbox... On every click, the ad refreshed. Sometimes the same ad appeared again but the flashing was quite distracting and annoying.
I go through 150-200 mails on a daily basis... This kind of behavior is simply unacceptable.

Yahoo Mail itself is annoying! Now the PageDown works no more, I too have to go through about somewhere close to 200 mails per day, its such a pain using Yahoo these days.

Back