Yahoo! Mail Updates

Folks, I know yahoo is simply trying to block regular version of Yahoo on Opera but now since last week, even mobile version is not working! :pissed-off:
I will attatch a screenshot soon. I have searched "yahoo mobile" on google (inside opera). Clicked the latest link that came up, still no avail!

I don't know how to load the regular version but mobile version works fine for me.

i think at one point of time i was forwarding all mails from gmail. that might be causing this.

I'm clicking these links. However as you can see, the YQL dialog box is coming up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try loading Yahoo.com and then going to Yahoo Mail. This looks like a caching error to me.

chromaniac said:
i think at one point of time i was forwarding all mails from gmail. that might be causing this.
i get around 10 junk mails at average , and when i get time i mark all of them spam / unsubscribe
but still i would 10 junk mails then after :)
still using it on sentiment grounds and folder options !!

Long time ago when I was using Yahoo mail as my primary mail, that time I was facing similar issue on my Nokia N95 with native browser as well as Opera Mini browser. I was not able to login at all. I raised several requests to Yahoo, and they also tried their best asking to clear cache, etc. Finally after few days login was working. But in meantime I made Gmail my primary email ID :D
Though I still access Yahoo Mail ID, it is full of spam mails only. And if I get same spam mail on Yahoo and Gmail, it would land in Spam folder for Gmail, but Yahoo still keeps it in main Inbox. I wonder if reporting spam really works in Yahoo mail. Because some mails always show in Inbox even if I report spam for it. for e.g. some Vistaprint mail which I have several times reported as spam, but still I see it in Inbox after few days.

For some reason, I get more spam on gmail than on yahoo!

Plus I like yahoo's interface. Up-down arrow, delete, enter all keyboard shortcuts are intuitive. You dont need to learn them.

Back