Yes Bank News & Updates

plus i see that they do not charge rs 15 for sms alerts per quarter like other banks do.
they also do not charge for neft transfers which icici does @ rs 5 + st for rs 10,000 above.

For how long is the question. Standard Chartered was quite nice when I got my account there!

They are good. Good online services. No charges for sms. No charges for withdrawing from other atms. I didn't have a choice but I would certainly recommend it to others.

I don't need to go to HDFC branch more than once or twice a year.
So apart from Blunders they did with Netsafe, the banking process is fine for me with 99.99% online.

I am yet to get my account details. It's incredibly stupid. Most banks would give you an insta-account kit on the spot. Here I do not even know my account number. Money was deducted from my other account on Saturday!

Account is now open. I have the account number. Waiting for the usual stuff like Cheque Book, Debit Card and the rest.

Looking at you I also got one account opened for my wife with yes bank. Applied online and got account number immediately. Got activated in 3 days and now waiting for cheque book and debit card

Yup. I think I should have opened it online as well. I would have the option to pick an account number for myself :(

I forgot to mention this wrt to Yes Bank and I have face this situation thrice now (and has been the experience of almost all my friends)
If you want to withdraw something north of 75K chances are they will not have the cash available for you and you may have to wait for more than couple of minutes before someone comes with cash to deposit

Back