Zee buys Naan Kadavul for Rs. 16 crores

• Thread starter Thread starter mailtoviki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,443
Zee Bharathi[ Not Asianet Bharathi, It came with Z logo] was closed.

It was Asianet Bharathi not Zee Bharathi , and Logo was

http://imageshack.us
http://g.imageshack.us/img264/asianetbharathizl1.jpg/1/

Hi Viki, Nice work. Actually i was making an album Old TV logo's. I was looking for Asianet Bharathi too. I got it now through you. Thanks. Yes, i said the samething somedays before on this forum. It was Asianet Bharathi and not Zee Bharathi. Thanks for getting the source. By the way, do you have chance to get SUN Tv's Old logo, SUN MOVIES, SUN MUSIC, JJ TV, DD5 etc. If you know the source please let me know.

Hi Friends,I agree with you.But I still remember of a tamil channel, with Z logo from Z Group.... Not Sure.. Any Idea?

Coming back to the Topic.. I am expecting the release of 'Naan Kadavul'. With this kinda films, Tamil Film Industry is stepping in to higher standards.. :thumbsup: to Director Bala. I appreciate Zee for Buying Naan Kadavul rights. All the best to Zee Tamil.

But, I prefer watching cool familly entertainers, which will make us relaxed and enjoy the 2.5 Hrs, Like Jayam Kondan and Raman Thediya Seethai,.. instead of wathcing Brutal Violent, movies from Bala, which will make people think too much, and take them to a wrong way... Z Tamil should concentrate in buying good family and comedy movies[ Of Course, they are very few, these days] initially to gain popularity.:cool2:

With that much of many no way Zee Tamil going to see any profits. Bala may be a very good director, but he is not an entertainer. And Arya is certainly not a star. If both Bala and Arya had turned huge stars by the time Zee telecasts the film after the usual 3 years, it has a chance of making a profit. Or if the film premieres on television.

Who told "Arya is certainly not a star"?:frown::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Arya:dance::dance::dance: is a hot Star and he give a lots of hot movies. :dance:

I heard some time back that zee tamil bought Unnale Unnale.:thumbsup:

it is already telecasted in sun tv.

With that much of many no way Zee Tamil going to see any profits. Bala may be a very good director, but he is not an entertainer. And Arya is certainly not a star.
If both Bala and Arya had turned huge stars by the time Zee telecasts the film after the usual 3 years, it has a chance of making a profit.
Or if the film premieres on television.

Well he is not an entertainer.. But he is a Real Director unlike others who copy the previous films and always films based on love subjects :wall: and all these craps like actor vijay should be thrown out of the industry... I give full :thumbsup: to Arya for doing this movie and also I appreciate Jeeva for Tamil MA film which is a superb film which many people didnt like...also Paruthiveeran is superb film... with directors perspective I can see the true film... sorry If I hurt anyone... put forward more comments :D

Back