Zee buys Naan Kadavul for Rs. 16 crores

• Thread starter Thread starter mailtoviki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,443
asdfgf, I fully agree with you. But Bala's films will get lots critical acclaim, but never will be run away hits. Thats why I doubted his film, with a hero who is not in the (purely commercial) league of Vijay, Vikram, Ajith, Surya.. (not to speak of Rajini, Kamal), to get more than 16 crores in a 'not yet established' channel. Btw, Bala is my favorite director.

@par,what you said is absolutely correct from commercial point of view. btw, Bala is also my fav director :)

Saw Nan Kadavul Today .. Simple outstanding film..arya very good acting...run time 2h 15 mins.. I guess many scenes are censored by the Board(fcuking mentals). stunts are real, not like Ilaiyathalabathy vijay or rajni comedy unreal fights. music by ilaiyaraja, as usual fantastic. rating: cinematography 9/10. direction 8/10 stunts:9/10 music 9/10.
I am waiting to see the uncut version, i ll have to find out on the internet,,,:(

ok guys can someone tell me where to check the Zee Tamil Schedule.I cannot find it.:huh:

I Saw Naan Kadavul....As usual Bala's Touch is there.....Plus Points:Music and Background Score- Excellent by MaestroArya , Puja and Secondary Actors -- At their BestDirection is Good But Screenplay is Slow mainly in First Half.....Stunts... Mainly the Minus Point:Brutal Content Throughout the Movie..... I wont say it violent...Too much of disturbing scenes........100% Adult Movie which shud have Got A Certficate...Children and woman not suggestedGod knows who gave U/AAnother Info: Kalaignar TV has got the rights for movie...So State award assured...:thumbsup:

Back