Zee Dish TV DTH Customer care shows No Courtesy to defend their Unfair policies

ganesh.powar

ISP
mODEM
This morning I called up Dish TV customer care to check whether the downgradation charges are simply rumours or it really exists. The customer care replied with a rough voice “Yes Sir, these are our processing fees”. Even their voice had an element of guilt as to how can the company charge downgradation fees. Surprisingly they have no justification for these charges. When i started protesting against these charges, the customer care had no courtesy and he simply banged down the phone. How professional is Dish TV is the moot question here? They simply want to lock customers into higher value packs clearly having a penalty of opting for a lower value pack. Is this justified or it is showcase of another fraudulent practise?

These down grade charge are the handling and processing charges for down grading a package and this will charged becaus ei think its a loss for a company if any body is downgrading their package to lower pack.

That is pathetic.. How can a company charge you for downgrading :@

These down grade charge are the handling and processing charges for down grading a package and this will charged becaus ei think its a loss for a company if any body is downgrading their package to lower pack.

No..., u are wrong... Dishtv is just looting... FYI, even the Big Looter in DTH,Tata Sky, doesn't charge for downgrading the Pack...

this is totally unfair and pathetic. every customer has its own choice, you cannot have a penalty clause for choosing packs...if the packs are not suiting to my needs i ll change them, and no company can charge 40 Rs as processing fee. this is fruad...

Yes, dishtv is getting from bad to worse, their packages & pricing are pathetic, service is pathetic, customer care is pathetic, dunno is there is anything else left which is good :madness:

It is unfair for dish tv to charge us if we downgrade. It is upto us to decide how much we will pay monthly. They cannot punish us to pay more.

They dont like the fact that customer is downgrading, which eventually show up in their total profit/loss. Hence they decided to take revenge. Dish sux really. I regret using it.

Back