Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo sports, Bindass, NDTV Good Times, Hallmark..

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 29,638

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
How long we will have to wait for these channels ? It looks like nobody is aware of these channels ?

Dont worry. They will add. And the Package rates would also go up :rofl::rofl:

CC always tells that they have no update.... i have been asking since these channels came on Tata(Sky.:(

The CC guys won't give proper answer.They will say,if these channels are coming,we will surely intimate you like that.

The CC guys won't give proper answer.They will say,if these channels are coming,we will surely intimate you like that.
I think hallmark is not added on dishtv because its not in the approved list of channels from I&B Ministry. and about other channels Neo sports Bindass and NDTV Good times i think they are in talks with those guys and may be soon these channels will be there.

I think hallmark is not added on dishtv because its not in the approved list of channels from I&B Ministry. and about other channels Neo sports Bindass and NDTV Good times i think they are in talks with those guys and may be soon these channels will be there.

Neo may come soon, read:
Neo Sports bowls out rivals in cricket action

But what about Bindass, NDTV Good Times, Hallmark.?

As per that article in BS they will close the deal with Dish TV before Nov. 5? Good, if they do that and we'll also start swapping between Neo & DD channels like in TSky to find which is giving the actual live feed and better commentory. But I'm not quite optimistic about the addition before Pak series. Even if they don't do it, we have a good (bad as well?) alternative DD to fall back.Btw which one is going to show Challenger Series? Neo or DD or both?:huh:

Don't say that Hallmark has no permission.

Hallmark is India's first English movie channel and running almost all opertors. :)

Back