Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo sports, Bindass, NDTV Good Times, Hallmark..

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 29,638
Well Neo I want correct you on TRP. Here is stats from Ratings:For the week of 07/10/2007 to 13/10/2007. Source: TAM peoplemeter systemNDTV Goodtimes 4.1DTL 3.2While Bindass TV is also doing well with 4 programs in top 500 Progarms.121 Lagegi Bindass TV219 SYCM Bindass TV390 Shakira late Night Bindass TV492 Noon Movie Bindass TV

TRPs advertised by individual channels will never give true picture. It'll only assume the rating of a particular age group and prime time wherein it gets max ratings. May be an independent survey for the prime time can give actual results. Btw Dish TV users can't expect NDTV GoodTimes as its exclusive on TSky on the DTH players. No matter even Reliance or Bharti wouldn't able to get them in their platform till the present arrangement with TSky expires. We should talk about our exclusive channels like Zoom, SS Music, Break Free Cinema, etc., I hope Zoom is not there in TSky yet.

Well India, Good work, good to see TRP rating of new channels, with this do you think Bindass will be in race Only four programs in top 500 hundred, and i suppose no comapny will go for this channels until they have some 10 programs in top 100 list. But NDTV is good and getting good TRP.Zoom is not there in Tata Sky and also no channel provides break free cinema in tatasky where zoom is available on dishtv and also they have some exclusive channel like Zee Action, zee premiere, MGM,TCM and many more.

Well India,
Good work, good to see TRP rating of new channels,
with this do you think Bindass will be in race Only four programs in top 500 hundred, and i suppose no comapny will go for this channels until they have some 10 programs in top 100 list. But NDTV is good and getting good TRP.

Zoom is not there in Tata Sky and also no channel provides break free cinema in tatasky where zoom is available on dishtv and also they have some exclusive channel like Zee Action, zee premiere, MGM,TCM and many more.
Having 10 shows in top 100 programs is very difficult.. Only ZEE TV & Star Plus has this status !!!!!

TRPs advertised by individual channels will never give true picture. It'll only assume the rating of a particular age group and prime time wherein it gets max ratings. May be an independent survey for the prime time can give actual results.

Btw Dish TV users can't expect NDTV GoodTimes as its exclusive on TSky on the DTH players. No matter even Reliance or Bharti wouldn't able to get them in their platform till the present arrangement with TSky expires. We should talk about our exclusive channels like Zoom, SS Music, Break Free Cinema, etc., I hope Zoom is not there in TSky yet.
From where u came to know that NDTV GoodTimes as its exclusive on TSky ?????

Well exclusive means not that channel will not be on other patform but Dish TV is not adding this channel because now from Sep. 2007 they are charging carrige fees from channels. That's the main reason why some of the channels are dropped from the paltform Ii.e B4U Music, IBN7 and others.Bindass's 4 progarm in top 500 is very good for those channel which is lunched just 15 days ahead and have limited market.Zee's Dish TV is not good for adding good channels. Last good channel was added in July when they lunched NDTV Profit since than only non Hindi channels added on platforms.Also UTV have plan to lunch 6 channels while NDTV will 2 more channels very soon one is GE.INX is ready to lunched their channels on Tata Sky from next week but no sign from Dish TV.

still no bindass and neo sports for dishtv :yahoo::hysterical::hysterical:
Guys please ignore this message. I am using Tata Sky and this guy is in a fake id and is damaging the name of the original person's id which is asdfgf. He is creating all sorts of problem in TS section and now he has come to Zee Dth section with fake id asfdgh. Please avoid him and be careful he might create some more fake ids to damage the name of the person. I rather advise you please ignore his comments & continue with your work.:thumbsup:

Well exclusive means not that channel will not be on other patform but Dish TV is not adding this channel because now from Sep. 2007 they are charging carrige fees from channels. That's the main reason why some of the channels are dropped from the paltform Ii.e B4U Music, IBN7 and others.

Bindass's 4 progarm in top 500 is very good for those channel which is lunched just 15 days ahead and have limited market.

Zee's Dish TV is not good for adding good channels. Last good channel was added in July when they lunched NDTV Profit since than only non Hindi channels added on platforms.

Also UTV have plan to lunch 6 channels while NDTV will 2 more channels very soon one is GE.

INX is ready to lunched their channels on Tata Sky from next week but no sign from Dish TV.
No. NDTV GoodTimes is exclusive to TSky on DTH platform till their agreement expires. Thats a confirmed news and you can refer the link I had pasted. As of now its a FTA channel across cable networks as well but it'll soon be a pay channel. That time to have a sizeable customer base they will spread out to other DTH platforms. So we cant expect NDTV GoodTimes in Dish TV in the near future.

Well exclusive means not that channel will not be on other patform but Dish TV is not adding this channel because now from Sep. 2007 they are charging carrige fees from channels. That's the main reason why some of the channels are dropped from the paltform Ii.e B4U Music, IBN7 and others.

Bindass's 4 progarm in top 500 is very good for those channel which is lunched just 15 days ahead and have limited market.

Zee's Dish TV is not good for adding good channels. Last good channel was added in July when they lunched NDTV Profit since than only non Hindi channels added on platforms.

Also UTV have plan to lunch 6 channels while NDTV will 2 more channels very soon one is GE.

INX is ready to lunched their channels on Tata Sky from next week but no sign from Dish TV.

INX will be available on DISH TV. Read following carefully.

INX plans Rs 70 cr advt blitz

Back