Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo sports, Bindass, NDTV Good Times, Hallmark..

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 29,638
Guys please ignore this message. I am using Tata Sky and this guy is in a fake id and is damaging the name of the original person's id which is asdfgf. He is creating all sorts of problem in TS section and now he has come to Zee Dth section with fake id asfdgh. Please avoid him and be careful he might create some more fake ids to damage the name of the person. I rather advise you please ignore his comments & continue with your work.:thumbsup:

thanks aju

thanks aju
Your welcome. But the worst part is that i could not identify that fake id and i was wondering that you are making negative comments:wall:. Sorry for that. Then i realised something is wrong then i found out that this person is a fake asdfgf. One more thing is that he made me fool as i responded to his messages thinking that you are the person posting.:wall:

No. NDTV GoodTimes is exclusive to TSky on DTH platform till their agreement expires. Thats a confirmed news and you can refer the link I had pasted. As of now its a FTA channel across cable networks as well but it'll soon be a pay channel. That time to have a sizeable customer base they will spread out to other DTH platforms. So we cant expect NDTV GoodTimes in Dish TV in the near future.
Well Only reason why Dish TV doesn't have this channels is carrige fees.

Dish TV charged Carrige Fees from Brodcaster and that's the reason why some channels are drop from Dish TV.

All recent drop channels were FTA only.

NDTV Goodtimes will be paid from next year.

Personally i feel dish tv users are not missing any channels. I accept that neo, bindass & ndtv good times are not there out of this 3 i feel only ndtv good times good and for football fans neo sports plus too. I am a TS subscriber i dont see neo much of a time except when there a cricket match & some serie A and bundeliga football matches i watch neo channels. Bindas is total waste for me.NDTV good time is also similar to that of discovery travel & living but you cant compare ndtv gt with D Travel & living.

@ aju Neo sports will be more popular when it gets the rights for cricket from1 or 2 more countries.

Currently they have got rights for India & Bangladesh and I dont know when they will get rights to other countries. Its better that they dont get rights for other countries

Neo sports would become popular for providing worst production if they get rights :rofl:

Bindass's 4 progarm in top 500 is very good for those channel which is lunched just 15 days ahead and have limited market.
Zee's Dish TV is not good for adding good channels. Last good channel was added in July when they lunched NDTV Profit since than only non Hindi channels added on platforms.
Also UTV have plan to lunch 6 channels while NDTV will 2 more channels very soon one is GE.
INX is ready to lunched their channels on Tata Sky from next week but no sign from Dish TV.
Dear India,
well i suppose, how can we judge any channels whether its good or bad without seeing that channel and without knowing the general response on viewers about that channels, so we can not predict any thing about upcoming channels which are still not launched. merely addition of channels for the sake of no's would not solve any pupose its good to have some good quality channels with good content.

Back