Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo sports, Bindass, NDTV Good Times, Hallmark..

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 29,638
@ aju
Neo sports will be more popular when it gets the rights for cricket from
1 or 2 more countries.

The good news is that Neo Sports cant get rights for more countries. Ten Sports has got television rights for all the cricket-playing countries except India, Australia, England and New Zealand!

And,
Australia = Channel 9
New Zealand = Channel 9
England = Sky Sports

So... no more rights for Neo Sports :thumbsup:

You are slightly wrong. Even though Channel 9 and Sky sports have rights for their regions, For India ESPN-STAR has got the rights for England and Australia for next 4 years. I don't know about New zealand. May be, ESPN would have got that too!

Dear India,
well i suppose, how can we judge any channels whether its good or bad without seeing that channel and without knowing the general response on viewers about that channels, so we can not predict any thing about upcoming channels which are still not launched. merely addition of channels for the sake of no's would not solve any pupose its good to have some good quality channels with good content.
Well I have both connection and I see Bindass daily. I like two progarms " Sun Yaar Chil Mar" and Lagegi",

Channel like someone and someone doesn't like.

Rest of channels like INX's 9X have top 15 production house of India so there is surprise that channel will come out with good progarms.

dish tv website. does it even work?

Everyone is interested but what can we do. We cannot post these messages in their forum. Because, they are editing and posting only goods messages that is praising about DishTV and not these things. So there is no use in the forum of DishTV.

Back