Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo sports, Bindass, NDTV Good Times, Hallmark..

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 29,638
Yes u r right venkat,i even posted a message,but they deleted it i think,becoz i cannot find it on the forum on the next day

Yes i think the cable operators are showing it illegally.well it might get clearance from I & B ministry of india.
I'm in Chennai now for Diwali. I happen to notice in Hindu about the program listings for Hallmark. I think it should have the necessary clearence. I don't think authentic Newspapers like Hindu to publish the program listings of a Channel which is not cleared by I&B Ministray.

I'm in Chennai now for Diwali. I happen to notice in Hindu about the program listings for Hallmark. I think it should have the necessary clearence. I don't think authentic Newspapers like Hindu to publish the program listings of a Channel which is not cleared by I&B Ministray.
That might be a case their, but its sure Hallmark will not have downlinking permission in India because in my region even no cable operators are showing this channel and also you won't found program listing in any news paper.

mek is right on his words. I saw the hindu paper today also they have listed hallmark channel's movie schedules for today. A news paper like hindu when it gives information you must believe that the channel has got the downlinking permission.

Well Hallmark is already cleared from I & B since many years ago, Also you can Indian ads on the channel. Don't say it have no permission to downlink in India.

Is it true that channels of INX, NDTV and UTV (Bindass) group are exclusive to Tata(Sky only ? Because these network will together launch more than 20 chanels within next few months.... But each of the channel is coming on TS and not a single one on DishTV ??????????

But as a marketing strategy, adding new channels could work in favour of Tata Sky. And more so because Dish TV is not adding these channels, Tata Sky could probably give Dish TV the taste of its own medicine by adding channels and selling it saying that they have more number of channels!

Well Hallmark is already cleared from I & B since many years ago, Also you can Indian ads on the channel. Don't say it have no permission to downlink in India.
well Hall mark is previously having downliking permission but now this channel won't have any permission but though its FTA there fore some of the cable operators are showing it illegally.

well Hall mark is previously having downliking permission but now this channel won't have any permission but though its FTA there fore some of the cable operators are showing it illegally.
Well I still not understand why you not agree with me. Channel have all clearnce and they have shedule for India too. I can see Movie timings in Indian Times only.

Did you see channel?

They have no problems since lunched in India back in May 1997.

Back