Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo sports, Bindass, NDTV Good Times, Hallmark..

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 29,638
Well NDTV Gootimes is FTA Channel for first 6 months but now it will be turn into Pay channel with NDTV Imagine from Jan. 2008.The reason behing this channel not on Dish TV is Dish Tv is now charing 1 Crore Rs for brodcatser as a carrige fees. This will make them wrost because no one to pay that fees and that's why Dish TV not adding new channels in alst 3 months. Also 10 channels are removed too.

Well NDTV Gootimes is FTA Channel for first 6 months but now it will be turn into Pay channel with NDTV Imagine from Jan. 2008.

The reason behing this channel not on Dish TV is Dish Tv is now charing 1 Crore Rs for brodcatser as a carrige fees. This will make them wrost because no one to pay that fees and that's why Dish TV not adding new channels in alst 3 months. Also 10 channels are removed too.

well that's cool info, but if you don't mind please provide us the source from where you got this info that dishtv is charging carraige fee of Rs.1 crore.

I too wonder whether Dish TV is charging Rs. 1 Cr as carriage fee or technical fee. I haven't seen any article about that. There was a press release saying DTH operators are thinking of charging the broadcasters. @India do you have the source of the info? Also what are the 10 channels removed? I could recollect only Headlines Today, TV9 and IBN7. Of that two because of removal from DD Direct+.

I too wonder whether Dish TV is charging Rs. 1 Cr as carriage fee or technical fee. I haven't seen any article about that. There was a press release saying DTH operators are thinking of charging the broadcasters. @India do you have the source of the info?
Also what are the 10 channels removed? I could recollect only Headlines Today, TV9 and IBN7. Of that two because of removal from DD Direct+.
Well that's right even i was wonder with that info, but at the same time i don't think that will be the case, Dear India, if you have any info or any source for this info please provide.
Also if can recollect on channels removed from dishtv were-- Headlines today, IBN7, TV9, B4U, Janmat and two audio channels where some of those were removed by dd diect +.

Good news for tamil dish tv users: Raj TV to launch music channel on December 7; Tamil news channel on December 14 :Raj Television Network Ltd plans to be a pan-South India player soon. The Group is gearing up to launch three new channels by January 2008. According to Ravindran, Managing Director, Raj TV, the media firm would launch a 24-hour free-to-air music channel Raj Musix on December 7."Apart from the music channel we will be launching a Tamil news channel and a Telugu news channel. The Tamil news channel would hit the airwaves on December 14, while the Telugu news channel would go on air from January 2008," Ravindran said, adding Kannada and Malayalam news channel would follow soon.The test run for the music channel is currently on. According to Ravindran, unlike the other music channels in the space, Raj Musix would offer an assortment of unique programmes. Both Raj TV and Raj Digital Plus signals are available on DishTV. "We will make our feed available on other DTH platforms when they are launched,"' he added.Raj TV has two Tamil general entertainment channels – Raj TV and Raj Digital Plus – besides a 24-hour Telugu GEC, Vissa TV.

Here is information which I get:
Reason for channels disappearing

I hope your doubts is clear. If you still have any problems than just sent mail to B4U Music channels for not avialability on Dish TV. They will give this message.

excuse OT:
in that forum u can see Amatan fighting against Tata Sky :rofl::rofl:
Don't know yaar. I don't found any post of his in tatasky.:confused:

Back