Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo sports, Bindass, NDTV Good Times, Hallmark..

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 29,638
Now lets hope that Neo sports, 9X, Bindass, NDTV Good Times will be added soon after increase in the Transponders. :thumbsup:

Forget about Neo sports, 9X, Bindass, NDTV Good Times on DishTV. :madness:

This thread is so old but all the channels in that r still absent. :hysterical: :madness:

its not true that Dish TV is trying to negotiate with Neo to provide the channel. In fact they are misguiding the custmers by saying so. Please see the response from Arun Poddar from Neo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please see this message below from Neo sports. Accordng to them, there is no neotiation going on between you and Neo. Dont misguide your customers. Please stop copy and paste your reply now onwards and please forward this mail to your supervisor for a satisfactory answer.

Ashis

- Hide quoted text -
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Subject: RE: dish tv
To: Ashis Sahoo

Dear Ashis,

The revert from Dish TV is once again a clear indication of DISH TV not providing freedom to their subscribers to choose what they want to view. More over let me inform you that there is no negotiation going on between Dish TV and Neo Sports Broad cast Pvt Ltd. The below letter from Dish is misguiding and completely false.
We have already provided the Neo Channels to DISH TV. It's up to them to add them on Dish TV platform. The ball is in their court.
This is for your information.

Regards,

Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:23 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: dish tv

Dear Arun,

This is not true that DISH TV customers are not demanding for NEO. In fact I am mailed and called several times demanding for the same. Actually they are loosing hundres of customers everyday for not providing NEO. Do you think they will survive without telecasing cricket in this country. I am moving out and going to Tata Sky after my current validity expires with DISHTV. You can see several online forums flooded with DISHTV customers demanding for NEO. One such online forum is broadbandforum.co.

This is what customer care replies today to me.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Thank you for writing to dishtv.
This is in reference to your e-mail regarding Neo Sports channel.
We would like to convey that NEO SPORTS channel is not available on dishtv platform. However, the negotiations are going on with the respective service providers, as soon as they get through we will announce the same to all our subscriber through channel 999.
Reassuring you of our commitment towards best services.
Thanks and Regards,
Manish Vashishth
Customer service
dishtv

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Arun Poddar wrote:
Dear Ashis,

Its unfortunate that Neo Cricket and Neo sports are not available on Dish TV , while all DTH platforms such as Tata Sky , Reliance Big TV, Airtel Digital and Sun Direct is providing value for money to their subscribers with NEO Cricket and NEO Sports which promises live and Exclusive International Cricket matches where INDIA is playing.

We are unfortunate like you, as Dish TV refused to Carry Neo Channels in spite of our offers to DISH TV. Dish TV claims their subscribers do not demand for the NEO channels.

Regards,

Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: dish tv

Hi Arun,

I got our id in one of the online forum. Please provide any latest developments with DISH TV. I am also an unfortunate subscriber of DISHTV who is deprived of all cricket which is on NEO.

Thanks and Reards.
Ashis

This thread is so old but all the channels in that r still absent. :hysterical: :madness:

Well among these 9X and NDTV good times are available on dishtv and also 2 of bindass channels are available on dishtv that are Bindass Movies and UTV movies.

Neo sports are only missing channels, But no need to worry as all the ODI matches are available on dd national channel which is available on dishtv, so dishtv user won't miss any ODI and T-20 matches. we only miss Test matches that too played on indian soil which are very few hardly 3-4 matches a year.

Well among these 9X and NDTV good times are available on dishtv and also 2 of bindass channels are available on dishtv that are Bindass Movies and UTV movies.

Neo sports are only missing channels, But no need to worry as all the ODI matches are available on dd national channel which is available on dishtv, so dishtv user won't miss any ODI and T-20 matches. we only miss Test matches that too played on indian soil which are very few hardly 3-4 matches a year.
My friend you are wrong.......the current SL vs India series is not telecasted in DD

you are wrong Mr. Brainwasher, DD is not telecasting ODI played in Srilanka. I think you are not a cricket fan, that might be the reason that ur not updated.

My friend you are wrong.......the current SL vs India series is not telecasted in DD

you are wrong Mr. Brainwasher, DD is not telecasting ODI played in Srilanka. I think you are not a cricket fan, that might be the reason that ur not updated.

Dear Friends,

I guess i am right all the ODI matches are available on DD national channels. just update your knowlwdge that all ODI and T-20 matches in which india is played were always available on dd NATIONAL and on dishtv.

^^The first match was not telecasted on DD, The telecast started only from second match, after DD and Neo reached a agreement. So when I posted that day it was the first match, which was not telecasted. Thats the update.

Dear Friends,

I guess i am right all the ODI matches are available on DD national channels. just update your knowlwdge that all ODI and T-20 matches in which india is played were always available on dd NATIONAL and on dishtv.
Dear Friend i have also posted my comment when 1st ODI was played........

Back