• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 15,143

dishtvdth

Regular
ISP
airtel
this channel presents some adult programme at night but no fix time, i have seen very often. now this channel is a paid and have to pay 150 per month

in that case its going to be banned the day some minister catches it.

Even TV 5 Monde shows some adult programmes ,Rs.150 per month for that channel alone is very costly.

Yes its confirmed from tommorow onwards its going to be paid and an extra Rs.150 to be paid for this channel.....but adult programs not sure....i don't think its there.

What is the source of this news?. I don't think dish tv will charge Rs 150 for one channel.

I think it is ridiculous to charge 150 rs for a single channel. I think TRAI should look into it.......its against their guidelines..... 150 rs is the total cost of cable television in some area.

in Rs. 150/- u can get 5 CDs (u know which kinds ;)) in Palika...if u haggle a bit, u can even get 6 or 7... :D

May be DISHTV creating some package of English/International and that package is charged at Rs 150 and as of now they are adding TV5, and later could add some more channels (Only my guess not sure!, and not based on any inside information!!!)

Dish TV CC replied to a query of mine where-in they have mentioned that they would be charging 150/- for this channel (as of now). I guess they plan to create an exclusive international bouquet of channels of which TV5 is the first entrant.

Back