Zee Dish TV DTH: rs.150 for tv5 monde per month

• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 15,143
Whats special in this channel TV5monde?.

TV5 Monde is a premium frech channel and shows some good french movies and programs and some times with english subtitiles also.

I subscribed to Dish TV on 20th August for Dish Hindi Maxi, under the 6 months free subscription offer. So will I be able to continue watching TV 5 Monde till my subscription ends on 19th Feburary for free of cost? And regarding other channels like Star Cricket whose free preview will end soon, will i also be able to get it till Feburary?

May be by default you are getting this ...i thnk soon it will be corrected.

no .. everyone are still getting TV5... i am also getting it..

then there might be a case that they have just postponed this for some time ....and but i think it will be soon paid as they are passing information about this for a long time.

Are you getting sun channels free in your package now?.

yes i am getting all sun channels, but i dont watch it at all. its useless for me :P

I subscribed to Dish TV on 20th August for Dish Hindi Maxi, under the 6 months free subscription offer. So will I be able to continue watching TV 5 Monde till my subscription ends on 19th Feburary for free of cost? And regarding other channels like Star Cricket whose free preview will end soon, will i also be able to get it till Feburary?
Definitely you will get both the channels till your subscription is over no doubt about that.

yes i am getting all sun channels, but i dont watch it at all. its useless for me :P
Have you subscribed for Tamil/malayalam package? other you will not get free access to all sun channels.

Friends no more free TV5 Monde for me. Occassionally I used to watch movies here. Today I was watching a good movie "David Nolande" picture got paused all of a sudden and then came the message "Conditional Access":(

Back