• Thread starter Thread starter sagar 6465
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 9,759

sagar 6465

Regular
ISP
wll
Hi friends,yesterday between 10-10/30 PM there was a interuption in dishtv signals :hysterical:but at that time DD direct+ was alright.anybody experianced this:huh:

Well I wasnt watching TV at that time so I cant tell you if the signal loss happened with my STB or not. But yes, I can confirm one thing, that these days Dish TV is really having some issues at their end since I have noticed signal outages for exactly 20 mins some times. It generally happened in the evening from 6pm to 6.20pm. During this time, the signal level would drop to zero all of a sudden from 70%. DD Direct+ chs however work perfectly. After 20 mins all the chs from Dish TV are back to 70%. This shows that there is something wrong with the Dish TV signals...!! :grin::grin:AND THIS IS NOT AN ALIGNMENT PROBLEM, BY THE WAY. [FOR THOSE DISH TV MARKETING EXPERTS WHO FEEL (quite stupidly ofcourse) THAT NOTHING CAN EVER GO WRONG WITH DISH TV.]

yes now a days the signals of DISHTV is not good as earlier ,some channels are freezing ,some channels audio also very low:wall:

well for the past 3 days im facing signal problem in many channels especially star movies,vh1, bindass movies, pogo, zee movie channels and many more.. the signal is not study.. its going up for a while say 70% (signal strength) and comes back to zero and again 70%...... But channels like CN, Zee studio, Set max are all cmg good with study signal... Need Help... Does any1 facing the same problem??????

^^ Well its a problem at their end. Does this thing happen regularly to you ? Just wait for 2 days and get back to us.

AND THIS IS NOT AN ALIGNMENT PROBLEM, BY THE WAY. [FOR THOSE DISH TV MARKETING EXPERTS WHO FEEL (quite stupidly ofcourse) THAT NOTHING CAN EVER GO WRONG WITH DISH TV.]
:hysterical: :hysterical:

^^Yes man...I am so f**king pissed with so many marketing experts on all the DTH forums....!!

if you believe someone is here just to market their companies. use the report button.

^^Yes man...I am so f**king pissed so many marketing experts on all the DTH forums....!!

Me too against it but I got a reply from an authoritavite person in this forum when I complained to him about this problem. His reply "What bothers you? If they market and if you don't like it then get out of here!" :( As as punishment for compaining I was banned! If someone complains against me then also I am banned!

So I stopped pressing report button after that. Good to get banned if someone complains against me rather than getting myself banned for complaining :D

i would not suspend a user just because he recommends one service over another. i myself favor airtel compared to any other broadband company. if someone is here to advertise only, he gets banned immediately. and i have no tolerance for personal attacks on the forum. if you get into personal arguments, you are going to get banned even if the other person was at fault initially. the other person? he would also get banned if he is here to advertise or causing unwanted problems.

Back