Zee Dish TV DTH signal problem

• Thread starter Thread starter sagar 6465
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 9,759
@admin,There is nothing wrong in supporting a particular product. But supporting it blindly, by overlooking its faults seems stupidity to me. Even I am a big fan of BSNL (Broadband only), I was and still so happy with the product. But at the same time, their CC was and is horrible. So I feel that members should be unbiased towards the products they like.And personal attacks...I dont support that and do not indulge in that...!!

just because someone is a blind fan of a product. that does not make him an official marketing representative of the company itself. if you expect me to suspend a member just because he is being excessively supportive of the company of his liking... not going to happen. prove that some guy is an official representative of a company pretending to be just a customer. that is a good reason for a ban.

Well I wasnt watching TV at that time so I cant tell you if the signal loss happened with my STB or not. But yes, I can confirm one thing, that these days Dish TV is really having some issues at their end since I have noticed signal outages for exactly 20 mins some times. It generally happened in the evening from 6pm to 6.20pm. During this time, the signal level would drop to zero all of a sudden from 70%. DD Direct+ chs however work perfectly. After 20 mins all the chs from Dish TV are back to 70%. This shows that there is something wrong with the Dish TV signals...!! :grin::grin:

AND THIS IS NOT AN ALIGNMENT PROBLEM, BY THE WAY. [FOR THOSE DISH TV MARKETING EXPERTS WHO FEEL (quite stupidly ofcourse) THAT NOTHING CAN EVER GO WRONG WITH DISH TV.]

Why blame only Dishtv? Even Bigtv,Sundirect, Tata Sky are facing the interruptions recently since 1week.not sure about Airtel.

----------

just because someone is a blind fan of a product. that does not make him an official marketing representative of the company itself.

if you expect me to suspend a member just because he is being excessively supportive of the company of his liking... not going to happen.

prove that some guy is an official representative of a company pretending to be just a customer. that is a good reason for a ban.

prove? how?There are many already in the favourite section :D

just because someone is a blind fan of a product. that does not make him an official marketing representative of the company itself.

if you expect me to suspend a member just because he is being excessively supportive of the company of his liking... not going to happen.

prove that some guy is an official representative of a company pretending to be just a customer. that is a good reason for a ban.

I guess I have never asked you to ban anyone, have I...??? I just mentioned that I am pissed with such people. And yes...There are marketing experts in this forum. I will come out with a proof when time ripens...!

:) i want officially company employees to become members of this forum. but they have to make it clear that they represent the company. if someone is here just to promote their services and not help out with user complaints... he becomes a spammer by default. we do have official tata docomo representative on this forum and they help out with user complaints!

@croper,I am using Dish TV only. So I cant comment on any other DTHs at the moment.

If there is a marketing person from some particular brand will he openely claim he is some XXX marketing guy? If he accepts then will members believe his posts?

We can easily find a marketing person when he goes to every extent to support his brand. Some time back one member came with a problem that his TS stb deletes/doesn't record content if the EPG is wrong or power goes just a minute before the recording ends.

Some known members said it was not a problem at all! If that TS+ blocks the recorded content then also they claim it is not a problem! If they increase the price they claim it is a good move! If they drop a channel then they claim that channel is a crap! If they put a new pack they say they welcome and paying extra isn't bad! If anybody complains about Customer service then he is blamed for openeing a thread! List goes on and on. Even now someone opening threads like Active mall, Active games and so on as if it was a breaking news and no one knows if it isn't posted in the forum.

If these aren't marketing posts then what will be marketing?

About personal attacks which can be classified as personal attacks? When a gang of three or four members with 10 ids press the report button against a lone member then that lone member demed to be banned?

you have to ignore 'news' related posts as they cannot be considered as spammy marketing tactics. you would also have to ignore posts where they just post favorable opinions about the companies. unless of course they are lying. the things get a bit muddy when they start arguing and aggressively defending the company posting inaccurate information about the quality of services for example. i dont care how many people report against a single person. if i see abusive language or personal attack... i would do the needful. that is why i always suggest not getting into personal arguments on the forum in such cases. just report the 'fake' 'inaccurate' posts and stay cool.

Back