Zee Dish TV DTH signal problem

• Thread starter Thread starter sagar 6465
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 9,759
if one says bad about a DTH he is termed as rep from other DTH, if he praises he is rep from that DTH.So how can you say it correctly?:iomg:

that is the main problem here. some people on this forum have accused me of being an airtel representative in the past! anyways it is hard to decide. so i look for instances where someone makes a mistake and showcases his true colors. :whistle:

Airtel Fair Usage Policy is a good example.

i support airtel fully because they do very well with their customer support.

but i have no love for them when it comes to mobile and dth services.

and i complain and complain if i face issues with broadband or iptv services.

they took around a weeks time to update my broadband speeds.

but it happened finally. without my visiting any office, without dealing with any of their representatives in person. i got it fixed through emails and phone calls.

heh. i read that article in the past and was pretty angry about how they portrayed us.

we are not here to defame companies or brands or services.

we tell the truth. and that is the reason why more users here recommend airtel over other services.

----------

i have been contacted by such online reputation managers which turned out to be hired lawyers in reality.

most companies in india do not get social media and social networks.

icici bank for example. they have a twitter account. but they answer each complaint with a suggestion to mail it to their customer care department.

that is not what twitter was intended to be. if i am complaining on twitter, i would have tried working it out with the customer care in the first place.

----------

we might have 10 people here praising a single company but we also have 100 others who are actual customers and they tell the truth.

it is for you to decide whom to believe. i guess the truth still dominates in the end.

This is what happening in TS section. These kinds of Online rep people posting in TS section with atleast 10 ids. You are correct to get angry against them. Why not take action and ban when you see them? Why waiting to see their true colours? You can find the same people posting in Mouthshut in the same way when some complains against TS!

we might have 10 people here praising a single company but we also have 100 others who are actual customers and they tell the truth.

it is for you to decide whom to believe. i guess the truth still dominates in the end.

But of those 100 few gets banned because of those 10 so the rest of them are also afraid to speak the truth :iomg:

who is stopping anyone here from speaking the truth. but truth does not have to be spoken by attacking someone else. if you see a faker, just post your opinion without attacking that guy. and report him. period.

Back